HEATHER BOYER SAMUELS, ESQ.
Heather Boyer Samuels is an associate attorney with Solkoff Legal, P.A. practicing in the areas of guardianships, probate and trust administration, estate planning, and the related litigation. She graduated cum laude and within the top 20% of her class at Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center, and was an advocate with the Moot Court Society. While studying at the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College at Florida Atlantic University, Heather clerked at Solkoff Legal, P.A. and has therefore come full circle. Prior to law school, Heather earned a Masters Degree in Women’s Studies and taught Women’s Studies classes at Florida Atlantic University.
Prior to joining the Solkoff Legal, P.A., Heather worked as an associate attorney at an AV rated boutique litigation firm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
As an attorney, Heather understands that her role is not only to be an advocate, but also to listen and counsel. With a background in feminism and civil rights, Heather embraces the importance of tikkun olam—a Jewish phrase that means “heal the world”—a practice that requires the performance of “mitzvot” or good deeds, the exercise of social understanding and equality for everyone, and adherence to ethical practices to improve society as a whole.
Although like many South Floridians Heather is a New York native, she enjoys life in South Florida with her husband, Richard, a CPA, and their two crazy Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Summer and Ruby.
• J.D., cum laude, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center
• M.A., Florida Atlantic University
• B.A., Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College, Florida Atlantic University
• United States, Southern District of Florida
• Florida Bar, Elder Law Section
• National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
• Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
• Palm Beach County Bar Association
• South Palm Beach County Bar Association
• Broward County Bar Association
• Stephen R. Booher Inn of Court